SENIOR CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER
Threshold is an award-winning full-service agency
connecting buyers, renters, and investors with their future communities. Our integrated approach to branding and digital marketing drives tangible results for clients and properties throughout North America. Founded in 2013, we serve our client base through
offices in Austin TX and Waterloo ON. Check us out at
Our vision is to be the global leader in real estate
marketing, and we’ve grown significantly as we’ve pursued that vision. Because of that growth, we need talented and dedicated people to join our team. Why join us? Because our company culture thrives from being by and for our employees. We take special care
to ensure that every member of our team has a say in what drives us and how we define success. Even our perks
were chosen by our team. If you’re eager to find a place where you can make a meaningful impact, then you’ve found your team.
The Senior Client Success Manager will be responsible for the marketing strategies, account management, and growth for a portfolio of Threshold’s clients. You will serve as the main point of contact to our clients for all projects.
What kind of person are we looking for – You’re an excellent communicator and idea person with the ability to translate results into success. Furthermore, you will translate our client’s vision to our creative and digital teams, ensuring brand and design standards are met and the digital media strategy is set to deliver results. Vice versa, you will need to communicate our teams’ thought process back to the client to align on a marketing strategy. It’s your job to make sure deadlines are met, clients are happy and future business can grow within the account. You can expect to work hard and play hard when you are a part of the Threshold THeam!
As our new Senior Client Success Manager, you will report to our Director of Client Success and be responsible for profitability for your client portfolio, growing your client portfolio, and ensure your projects are on time and in scope.
- Serve as project lead on a variety of ongoing projects for our clients (everything from complex website launches, social media advertising and management, digital and print ad campaigns)
- Manage your accounts from a strategic point of view (new marketing ideas, insights, best practices) along with efficient project management and execution (how our clients can implement)
- Identify internal growth potentials within your accounts
- Alongside our production team, prioritize our workflow (everything from print ads to digital ads to large format signs) and ensure all deadlines are met
- Responsible for overall quality control of deliverables
- Ensure proofs of deliverables are shared with clients
- Works enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with other project team members
- Has a clear understanding of how a project team operates, their responsibilities throughout a project and what is expected in critiques and team meetings
- Account oversight of individual project needs and proactively raise issues that may impact the quality or timing of deliverables and offer solutions
- Actively participates in team meetings to discuss assignment parameters
- Participate in ongoing process updates, with the goal of always improving our agency process
- Excellent eye for detail, well organized, good-natured, dedicated, flexible and passionate. You bring a deep understanding of what it takes to successfully market and lease real estate
- Managing accounts in a digital world (Search, SEO, Social Media, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (this is a client facing position)
- Experience with project management systems
- Thick skin – ability to receive client feedback with a can-do attitude
- Experience working with graphic designers
- Has managed multiple assignments at the same time (including organizing and prioritizing workload and working efficiently under pressure in a deadline-driven environment)
- Careful attention to detail and sensitivity to version control issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
- 5 years professional experience
- 2+ years proven experience as a Senior Client Success Manager, Account Supervisor or similar position
- Experience in the multifamily, student housing or senior living industries either at a property or corporate level (+2 years)
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills, with the ability to strategically lead clients based on your marketing and account management background
- Solid understanding of scope budgeting and reporting on progress
- Proficient in digital performance evaluation, techniques, and metrics
- Gets the idea of what data means in marketing and how to use data to guide clients to be more successful in their marketing efforts