Now Hiring: Account Manager
Threshold Agency is among the top residential full-service marketing and interactive agencies in the world. We help our clients navigate the rapidly changing world of residential marketing and brand building by providing clear strategies that work, brands that resonate with their markets, and the expertise and experience to implement these strategies across all marketing channels. At Threshold, we take pride in partnering with our clients to ensure seamless delivery of superb messaging. We’re not building cookie-cutter approaches to some of life’s biggest decisions.
About This Position
The Account Manager position will be responsible for the marketing strategies and production needs for a portfolio of Threshold clients. You will serve as the first point of contact to our clients for all projects (from new branding campaigns to large website projects to smaller one-off flyer requests). You’re the “idea” person, but also understand the details and moving parts that go into successful execution of the “idea.”
Furthermore, you will translate our client’s creative vision on projects to our creative team and ensure branding and design standards are met for all projects. Vice versa, you will need to communicate our creative teams’ thought process back to the client. It’s your job to make sure deadlines are met, clients are happy and future business can grow within the account.
Most importantly, you’re a veteran of the residential (student housing, multifamily or senior living) industries either onsite (property manager, leasing manager, etc) or in a corporate oversight environment (leasing and marketing department, training, etc). Even better, you’ve worked at both the onsite and corporate levels. You’ve been in the trenches of the field and can now share the knowledge you’ve learned. Based on this experience, you anticipate our client’s needs based on seasonal marketing tactics.
Threshold offers a flexible work environment with competitive pay commensurate with experience. We provide and pay for your health benefits, love happy hours, and having fun while working to finish deliverables. Mimosas are not foreign to our team meetings.
You already live in or want to live in the creative capital of Texas – Austin.
- Serve as project lead on a variety of ongoing projects for our clients (everything from complex website launches to social media accounts to print ad campaigns)
- Manage accounts for strategy (new marketing ideas, insights, best practices) and production (how our clients can implement)
- Identity internal growth potentials within your accounts
- Alongside our production team, prioritize our designer’s workflow (everything from print ads to digital ads to large format signs) and ensure all deadlines are met
- Responsible for overall quality control of deliverables
- Deliver proofs of deliverables to clients
- Works enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with other project team members, has a clear understanding of how a project team operates, their responsibilities throughout a project and what is expected in critiques and team meetings.
- Account oversight of individual project needs and proactively raise issues that may impact quality or timing of deliverables and offer solutions
- Actively participates in team meetings to discuss assignment parameters
Excellent eye for detail, well organized, good-natured, dedicated, flexible and passionate, you bring a deep understanding of what it takes to successfully market and lease apartments. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- 3+ years experience in the multifamily, student housing or senior living industries (either at property level or corporate department)
- Excellent communication skills (this is a client facing position)
- Experience with project management systems (we use Wrike)
- Thick skin – ability to take client feedback on projects with a smile
- Experience working with graphic designers preferred
- Experience in the lease-up of new development/construction projects (opening a leasing center, etc) preferred
- Has managed multiple assignments at the same time (including organizing and prioritizing workload and working efficiently under pressure in a deadline-driven environment)
- Careful attention to detail and sensitivity to version control issues
- Basic understanding of graphic design and printing environments preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org